Lexi Lix (52) gets her ass ready (02 Nov 2021)


Release Year: 2021
Studio: 50PlusMilfs
Models: Lexi Lix (52)

"I'm so hot right now," 52-year-old Lexi Lix says, and she's not talking about the weather. "I have this young cock coming over here, but before he gets here, I have some toys to play with." Spoiler Alert! "We're gonna do a little butt play today," Lexi says. "I'm gonna let him fuck me in the ass." Lucky guy. Lucky us because we get to watch Lexi getting her ass ready for the ass-fucking she's so anticipating. If you saw Lexi's debut scenes for 50PlusMILFs, you know she's a very horny woman. Well, she's even hornier than you thought. Spoiler Alert! The scene ends with a toy in Lexi's ass, a finger in her ass and her man ready for action. Now, this might sound like a stupid question, but we asked Lexi if she's into anal and she said, "Yes, definitely. I love anal." Hey, we just wanted to hear her say it. Most-fun job she's ever had: college computer tech. Did she let those college boys fuck her ass?
The DP Brothers - Lea ! Lexis gets pussy and gives the best blowjob because y. love to suck dick and swallow cum. Experienced doctor helps his j. surgeon Lexi Belle gets fucked and jizzed on her Face. Alluring hot chick Lea gets her hole stretched out by son's yoga instructor friend. Lexidona - Twerking makes the cameraman want to fuck Lexi Dona Squirts Everywhere in This POV Sex Tape. Interracial hardcore mature babe fucked by her employee on fake casting.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6418kbps
Audio: 238kbps





File size: 787.2 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Military Classified Jalen

Dustin, Jaxon And Chandler

Lola Fae - Tiny Blackmailer