First Time Ever Tied
Release Year: 2021
Models: Summer Marshall
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Just as the title of this video states, this was gorgeous blonde newbie Summer's very first time being tied up. She seems to be the eager type that is always up for a challenge. She comes in with her hair in pig tails wearing a Harley Quinn swimsuit and a heart choker.. Too good to be true.. And.. I don't go soft on her either. After crafting and extra tight crotch rope (which she Loved btw) I go right for the elbows, binding them tightly side by side. I sit her down, bit gag her, tie her legs tightly, roll her over, and pull that nice strict hogtie. I know she isn't going anywhere, but she insists she can get free "No problem.." I stand back and let her go at it. She gives it a fair try, but when she starts scanning around for the knots.. I step in and tickle her until she laughs and drools all over through her bit gag. Finally, she calls me "Sir" and begs me to untie her. She really enjoyed her first time in rope! (enough that we filmed 5 more clips th! at day).
DON'T FUCK MY DAUGHTER - Horny Blonde Stepsis Charlotte Stokely 69 In The Bathroom. Busty London River lesbian sex wrestling dominates Charlotte Sartre gets her tight pussy slammed on the couch. DON'T FUCK MY DAUGHTER - Horny Blonde Stepsis Charlotte Stokely Unzips Her Skirt. Brunette with boots gets anal fucked hard by two horny guys in every holes. None.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6076kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 943.3 MB

Comments
Post a Comment